- Cardio Equipment
- This facility is open to all DoD ID cardholders. Children and youth policy.
- There are 100% ID checks to use all fitness centers.
- Clark Fitness Center
- MacLaughlin Fitness Center
- Ordnance Recreation Facility
- Strength Performance Center
Sports and Fitness
Important Notice to Military Service Members
By order of the Commanding General, all military service members are required to wear their service-specific physical fitness uniform from the hours of 5 to 7:30 a.m. during duty days while participating in any type of physical activities on Fort Gregg-Adams, to include the use of all Fitness Centers regardless if on leave, TDY or pass.
Army Soldiers are required to wear APFU/IPFU with reflective belt.